RUTCP’s mission is to improve the quality of life of people living with paralysis by:
- Funding an Adaptive Art Therapy Studio where people with disabilities may create art and attend workshops
- Creating Income and Employment Opportunities for people with disabilities through the sale/lease of art installations
- Raising Public Awareness to improve equality for people living with paralysis
- Issuing Quality of Life grants for individuals who cannot afford necessary adaptive or therapeutic equipment
- Supporting Medical Research that will promote better treatment and a cure for SCI population
- MIAMI, FL – RISE UP GALLERY GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, JANUARY 18th (7-11pm): Come celebrate the opening of our new gallery space located in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District. We will be hosting a wine reception complete with DJ and Live Music Performances. Check out our latest pieces, meet our artists, and enjoy a wonderful evening with other Rise Up supporters. Rise Up Gallery – Wynwood Arts District 187 NW 27th St, Unit CU1, Miami, FL 33127
- MIAMI, FL - MIAMI 5K, HALF MARATHON, MARATHON (Sat/Sun, Januray 26th-27th, 2013): Rise Up Gallery is looking for SPONSORS and RUNNERS to participate in the upcoming Miami ING Marathon Fundraising Event. Rise Up will pay registration fees for all participants and various levels of sponsorship packages are available. Enjoy a run for those who can’t. Wanna be part of our team? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.